Many women are searching for a way to maintain their youth and also their weight. Many of them are believing that by doing aerobics and dieting will help them to stay fit.
But, most dieters are understand that losing their weight is relatively easy compare to maintain their ideal weight. As a matter a fact, only about 10% of dieters who are able keep their weight stable for a year without doing the exercise routine, while the other 90% of dieter which do not do regular workout will gain the weight that they have lost back in less than a year.
So, what should we do to maintain the result from our weight loss program?
Any weight loss programs that are designed only by developing one diet schedule without including any workout routine will only causing harm than producing good result. Most of the weight loss is usually from muscle and water.
So, when the scales register that dieter have lost some weight, their body composition will be at risk since some muscle tissues will reduced or even lost. Muscle tissues influence our body metabolism, the more muscle that one have the higher metabolism that will increase the body ability to burn calories in the body.
So, if there are less muscle, the metabolism get slower and the calories in the body will piled up without being burn by the metabolism. This will make fat tissues formed easier, creating the Yoyo effect where the dieter gaining weight again as fast as they are losing weight.
That is why to have better result in weight loss program, any dieter should incorporate the proper workout program such as aerobic exercise along with their diet schedule. Aerobic workout like swimming, cycling, exercise or any other workout type are effective to burn calories and reduce the weight.
In exercise activities, our body able to extract fatty acids, oxygen and glucose from out blood circulation and turn it as energy for our muscles and brain. So, those substances do not end up as fatty tissues in our body.
It is proofed that aerobic workout able to increase good cholesterol in our body, reduce blood pressure, decrease body fat and build muscle mass. That is why today the right method for weight loss program is a mixture of routine exercise program and low fat diet schedule.